So you want to learn how to surf?
So how do you surf, first you gotta get into a surf server by launching CS:GO and clicking play and then browse community servers and then server in the search bar surf and then it should pop up with a bunch of servers, if it doesn’t click refresh list. Try to connect to servers with a lot of people because recently there have been viruses attached to these servers when they download the map, and whatever else is on the server, so once your in the server hold w and jump onto the ramp, if you’re going on the left side of it, hold d, if you’re on the right side hold a. Once you’re done that try to mess around with the different positions of the ramp, try to go to the bottom, try to fling yourself from the bottom to the top to jump, stay on the top to gain speed, just mess around with where you should go in different situations. Try surf_beginner to start.
That’s all, have a great day!
Written by Jaiden
So I’ve been practicing for CS:GO a lot lately, and this is how I got better.
- So what I do, is when I hop on CS:GO I go to browse community servers, and find a death match server, these people are most likely serious about the game. Try to play about 15 minutes with the AK-47 and 15 minutes with the M4A4/M4A1-S, then I go back to browse community servers and try to find a pistol only death match server, I try to do 15 minutes of USP-S and 15 minutes of glock-18, if you want to practice even more, try to play on a retake server. Try to do this everyday
- Try to play with a group of friends/players who won’t mess around! If you want to play this game seriously, you have to find people who want to play the game seriously aswell. You can find these people by playing competitive or Face it or ESEA and add the players or go onto a sub Reddit like https://www.reddit.com/r/RecruitCS or there is steam groups for finding serious players.
- Find the perfect sensitivity. They’re many videos on YouTube on how to find the perfect sensitivity such as
- if you want to get better game sense, watch pro games and see what kind of strategies they are doing, or anything else. If your a awper, maybe watch KennyS demos or a player like that, if you use rifles, maybe watch ScreaM or a player like that
- Make sure to manage your economy, only buy when your team is buying and save when your team saves. This is very important.
That’s all the tips for today.
Written by Jaiden
So recently I’ve been playing Slender The Arrival… And I found out there’s a secret level.
So first what you want to do, is start a new game. You run down the road until you get to Kate’s house. Look at the swing in Kate’s front yard and a message will pop up saying “I remember playing on this swing set with Kate when we were kids.” Then enter the house and go to the room with the piano and play it until it says something on your screen. Then grab the flashlight, walk outside across the road until you see the missing person paper. When you come close you will die. It will bring you back to the main menu and then just click start game.
Enjoy the level. Please don’t spoil it in the comments.
Written by Jaiden
Shadowplay is one of the best programs to record with on PC. It has compresses files, but just enough to not look bad, but have small files.
- Click the arrow on your task bar and right click the Nvidia logo and click “Open NVIDIA Geforce Experience”
- Click Shadowplay in the top right
- Click mode and click manual
- Click quality and click custom and turn the bit rate all the way up and put your frame rate to what you want it to be and Resolution to what you want it to be, Now click audio and set it to what audio you want it to record.
- Click on the gears below the switch and under overlays if you want one of those overlays click on it and to the right of it there will be a grid and click on where you want the overlay to be, if you don’t want one click off
- To the right of the grid it will say “Allow desktop capture” turn that off unless you are recording a window borderless or a window mode program or game or if you want to record your desktop
- Put microphone always on unless you want to use push to talk which if so you have to set a key for push to talk under keyboard shortcuts
- Under keyboard shortcuts it will say “Toggle manual recording on/off and save” to the left of that there will be a box click it and press the key you want to start and stop recordings with.
- Under recordings you can change the location where your videos save at.
- Now go into your game or game, and click the start key! Once your done click the same key
So first, you have to have a Nvidia graphics card. To know, click the arrow on the very right of your task bar, if you see a Nvidia logo, you have a Nvidia GPU, if you don’t, then your out of luck and I recommend using OBS. So right click that Nvidia logo and click “Open NVIDIA Geforce Experience” Now, you will be in the Nvidia Geforce Experience program. In the top right of the program it will say “Shadowplay” click that, now you will be in the Shadowplay program. Click the switch on the left side of Shadowplay, and let it load. On the right side it will say “Audio” click on that and click the audio you want to record. Click quality and click custom, put the bit rate to the max which is 50, and click “Frame rate” and click 60 or 30 depending on what you want to record and how powerful your PC is and beside the frame rate button click the “Resolution” and click the resolution you want, if you have a bad PC click around the 1280×720 resolution and if you have a good PC click 1920×1080 now go back to the Shadowplay program. Click mode beside shadow time and and put it on manual. Under the switch there is a gear, click that, Now, under keyboard shortcuts there should be a place that says “Toggle manual recording on/off and save” and click the box and press the key to start and stop recording recording. There should be an area saying recording, under that if you want you can change the place where your recordings save. At the very top of that window there should be an area that says overlays, if you want one of those overlays click the one you want and click the position you want on the grid beside it. If you don’t want one click the off button. To the right of that make sure “Allow desktop capture” off unless your playing a windowed or windowed borderless game. Last but not least, under microphone click always on unless you want push to talk which if you do you have to set a key for it under keyboard shortcuts. Now your ready to record. Click your record key when your ready to record
Written by Jaiden