So you want to learn how to surf?
So how do you surf, first you gotta get into a surf server by launching CS:GO and clicking play and then browse community servers and then server in the search bar surf and then it should pop up with a bunch of servers, if it doesn’t click refresh list. Try to connect to servers with a lot of people because recently there have been viruses attached to these servers when they download the map, and whatever else is on the server, so once your in the server hold w and jump onto the ramp, if you’re going on the left side of it, hold d, if you’re on the right side hold a. Once you’re done that try to mess around with the different positions of the ramp, try to go to the bottom, try to fling yourself from the bottom to the top to jump, stay on the top to gain speed, just mess around with where you should go in different situations. Try surf_beginner to start.
That’s all, have a great day!
Written by Jaiden
So I’ve been practicing for CS:GO a lot lately, and this is how I got better.
- So what I do, is when I hop on CS:GO I go to browse community servers, and find a death match server, these people are most likely serious about the game. Try to play about 15 minutes with the AK-47 and 15 minutes with the M4A4/M4A1-S, then I go back to browse community servers and try to find a pistol only death match server, I try to do 15 minutes of USP-S and 15 minutes of glock-18, if you want to practice even more, try to play on a retake server. Try to do this everyday
- Try to play with a group of friends/players who won’t mess around! If you want to play this game seriously, you have to find people who want to play the game seriously aswell. You can find these people by playing competitive or Face it or ESEA and add the players or go onto a sub Reddit like https://www.reddit.com/r/RecruitCS or there is steam groups for finding serious players.
- Find the perfect sensitivity. They’re many videos on YouTube on how to find the perfect sensitivity such as
- if you want to get better game sense, watch pro games and see what kind of strategies they are doing, or anything else. If your a awper, maybe watch KennyS demos or a player like that, if you use rifles, maybe watch ScreaM or a player like that
- Make sure to manage your economy, only buy when your team is buying and save when your team saves. This is very important.
That’s all the tips for today.
Written by Jaiden