So you want to learn how to surf?
So how do you surf, first you gotta get into a surf server by launching CS:GO and clicking play and then browse community servers and then server in the search bar surf and then it should pop up with a bunch of servers, if it doesn’t click refresh list. Try to connect to servers with a lot of people because recently there have been viruses attached to these servers when they download the map, and whatever else is on the server, so once your in the server hold w and jump onto the ramp, if you’re going on the left side of it, hold d, if you’re on the right side hold a. Once you’re done that try to mess around with the different positions of the ramp, try to go to the bottom, try to fling yourself from the bottom to the top to jump, stay on the top to gain speed, just mess around with where you should go in different situations. Try surf_beginner to start.
That’s all, have a great day!
Written by Jaiden
So I’ve been practicing for CS:GO a lot lately, and this is how I got better.
- So what I do, is when I hop on CS:GO I go to browse community servers, and find a death match server, these people are most likely serious about the game. Try to play about 15 minutes with the AK-47 and 15 minutes with the M4A4/M4A1-S, then I go back to browse community servers and try to find a pistol only death match server, I try to do 15 minutes of USP-S and 15 minutes of glock-18, if you want to practice even more, try to play on a retake server. Try to do this everyday
- Try to play with a group of friends/players who won’t mess around! If you want to play this game seriously, you have to find people who want to play the game seriously aswell. You can find these people by playing competitive or Face it or ESEA and add the players or go onto a sub Reddit like https://www.reddit.com/r/RecruitCS or there is steam groups for finding serious players.
- Find the perfect sensitivity. They’re many videos on YouTube on how to find the perfect sensitivity such as
- if you want to get better game sense, watch pro games and see what kind of strategies they are doing, or anything else. If your a awper, maybe watch KennyS demos or a player like that, if you use rifles, maybe watch ScreaM or a player like that
- Make sure to manage your economy, only buy when your team is buying and save when your team saves. This is very important.
That’s all the tips for today.
Written by Jaiden
So you want to make a frag movie eh? A example is like my frag movie here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSlgUbv5tI
So first, you want to find the demos. There is many demo database websites but the one I use is http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=28 you pick a event by clicking the “events” tab under the gallery button or the maps button beside the events tab or you can search for teams beside that. Once you find a demo you want, click on it and click “DOWNLOAD DEMO” now, put the file inside that folder into your CS:GO folder which is at this place unless you installed it to a different place which you would know where it is in that case. Click Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Counter-Strike Global Offensive > csgo and now put the demo into there.
Now go into CS:GO, and enable the console by going to options in the top right > Game settings > Enable developer console > now click the grave button in the top left of your keyboard under the escape key.
Now type these commands in there sv_cheats “1”
cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1 If you don’t like how the view model looks, change fov_cs_debug “100” back to 0
Credit to Nerdgazm’s video that is how I found these commands https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6JslkQTsRo His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39UBW8moYNnLRmX5ZLaIoA Check him out he’s an awesome guy!
Now, load the demo to record by typing in the console: playdemo “demo name here” Now that your in game, type demoui into the console and fast forward untill you find the clip you want. Then hit record.
Now just import it into your editing software (Sony Vegas in my case) and do your edits, put in the music, or whatever else.
If you’d like a tutorial for how to edit a frag movie in Sony Vegas, just comment on this post.
Have a great day!
Written by Jaiden